The strength of our programming and events hinges on the exceptional commitment of our volunteers! We actively embrace the diversity of talents, skills and interests that each volunteer brings to the LCEC. Community members of all ages are encouraged to share their time with others!
Becoming a Volunteer
In 2010, over 345 volunteers contributed invaluable hours to benefit LCEC members and the surrounding community. Joining this excellent group is an easy process:
1. Review current opportunities
and partner programs
2. Complete the volunteer application
or deliver it to LCEC.
3. Sign up with the Dane County TimeBank
to purchase goods and services with your volunteer hours.
4. The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to discuss ways to share your talents and skills at LCEC.
5. Attend a brief orientation and start volunteering!
Regardless of your age and abilities, you can make a difference by volunteering at LCEC! As a volunteer, you'll benefit from:
• The chance to share personal gifts and experiences with others
• Making a difference in the surrounding community
• Flexible opportunities that fit your schedule
• Gaining knowledge of diverse groups and activities
Questions and Comments
Cristina Johnson (Volunteer and Employment Programs Coordinator)
Lussier Community Education Center
55 S. Gammon Road
Madison, WI 53717
Phone: (608) 833-4979 ext. 224
Fax: (608) 833-6919